Blending Face Brush
Descriptions: The best description of this brush is that it is a large fluffy brush that is a great option for the following uses: Set you makeup with the Translucent Glow or Matte...
Descriptions: The best description of this brush is that it is a large fluffy brush that is a great option for the following uses:
- Set you makeup with the Translucent Glow or Matte finishing powder in the options of loose or pressed.
- Allows for light coverage if using Loose Mineral Foundation or Pressed Sheer Matte Foundation.
- Sweep away all unwanted fall-out from eyeshadow that may have landed under your eyes.
- Can be used with pressed or loose blush.
How to clean me: Washing your brushes on a weekly basis will not only make you brushes last longer + your skin much happier, it will also allow your makeup to apply much smoother! Bristles must be facing downwards throughout the entirety of the cleaning process to prevent water running into the shaft of your brush that will in turn loosen any adhesive and cause your brushes to shed. Place a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand, and run warm water from your tap. Slightly dampen bristles in warm water, swirl around in shampoo, proceed to do this until water runs clear. You may have to repeat this process a few times. Gently squeeze excess water out of bristles and lay your brush flat to dry.
Reasons to LOVE me:
- Made in Manitoba
- Synthetic Bristles
- High Quality Brushes
- Eco-friendly Bamboo
- Cruelty Free
- FREE of Dirty Dozen Ingredients
- Free of Common Allergens
- All Natural