Compostable Satya Eczema Refill Pouch
Description: This product is the exact same size as the Satya jar but is within a 100% compostable refill pouch. Refill any of your used Satya jars, easy glide stick, tin...
Description: This product is the exact same size as the Satya jar but is within a 100% compostable refill pouch. Refill any of your used Satya jars, easy glide stick, tin OR a clean jar you may already have at home. This product is perfect for EVERYONE, young to elderly, tall to short, and can be used anywhere on your body that suffers from problematic or dry skin.
Why YOU should use me:
- Anyone can use this product
- Relieves skin inflammations, itching and irritation
- Retains moisture
- Reduces flaking, cracking, roughness and soreness due to dry damaged skin
- Relieves eczema, psoriasis, burns, rash, chaffing, chapping, insect bites and wound healingHow to use this package with the Easy Glide Stick:Step 1: Squeeze product into desired container to liquify contents, proceed to melt in hot water or microwave. DO NOT place compostable packaging directly in hot water. (Refer to back of packaging for instructions)Step 2: Twist the empty stick to back to the bottomStep 3: Fill it with melted Satya Product (use caution as contents will be hot)Step 4: Let stand until contents solidify
Step 5: You're back to business!
Reasons to LOVE me:
- Made in British Colombia
- Indigenous owned
- Steroid FREE
- Gluten FREE
- Cruelty FREE
- Fragrance FREE
- USDA Organic
- A part of Plastic Bank
- 100% carbon neutral with the Great Bear Rainforest
- Sustainable Packaging
Ingredients: calendula (calendula officinalis, flower) 5.5%, colloidal oatmeal (avena sativa, seed) 1%, sweet almond oil, jojoba, beeswax