Duo Eye Brush
Descriptions: This brush is a multi-purpose tool that is a great option for the following uses: The angled brush is great for applying gel, powder or liquid eyeliners; can also be use to either...
Descriptions: This brush is a multi-purpose tool that is a great option for the following uses:
- The angled brush is great for applying gel, powder or liquid eyeliners; can also be use to either fix imperfections OR create a smudged look with your eyeliner.
- The angled brush is great for any powder or gel eyebrow products, or lip liners.
- The flat brush is amazing for eyeshadow applications to the lid!
- The flat brush is great for applying stick or liquid concealer on the under eye or blemishes!
How to clean me: Washing your brushes on a weekly basis will not only make you brushes last longer + your skin much happier, it will also allow your makeup to apply much smoother! Bristles must be facing downwards throughout the entirety of the cleaning process to prevent water running into the shaft of your brush that will in turn loosen any adhesive and cause your brushes to shed. Place a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand, and run warm water from your tap. Slightly dampen bristles in warm water, swirl around in shampoo, proceed to do this until water runs clear. You may have to repeat this process a few times. Gently squeeze excess water out of bristles and lay your brush flat to dry.
Reasons to LOVE me:
- Made in Manitoba
- Synthetic Bristles
- High Quality Brushes
- Eco-friendly Bamboo
- Cruelty Free
- FREE of Dirty Dozen Ingredients
- Free of Common Allergens
- All Natural